Updated Hot Tub Rules!
December 13, 2020
To ensure the highest safety and fairness levels, the Greater Waterbury YMCA has put the following rules in place.
- Members & staff must make their reservation 24 hours in advance. There will be no same-day reservations.
- Member may only reserve a one-time slot per day.
- Reservations will close at midnight the day before.
- Reservations are for a max of 15 minutes.
- If you are late for your reservation, there will be no extension of time.
- The hot tub will be closed during the program times for swim lessons or swim team.
We highly encourage you to make your reservation online, which can be done by logging into your membership account and reserving your time. You can also contact the Welcome Center to make your reservation.
If you have any questions about the Hot Tub or any facility-related questions, feel free to contact the Senior Director of Operations Mike Tedesco at email@example.com, who will gladly answer any questions you may have.