What is so great about the Greater Waterbury YMCA?
The Greater Waterbury YMCA is an exciting place to be a member! The YMCA has undergone $10 million worth of renovations and you will certainly enjoy your time in our facility.
YMCA Member Benefits
- Personal training and nutrition counseling
- 7,500 sq. ft. Wellness Center
- 50 different cardiovascular machines
- 17 Freemotion & Cybex strength training machines
- Free weight area
- Indoor running track
- 10,000 sq. ft. gymnasium with 6 basketball hoops
- Indoor, six-lane, 25 yd. pool
- Family locker room for added privacy
- Two racquetball courts
- Youth and Teen Wellness Center
- Over 58 group fitness classes including pilates, step, cardio, zumba, yoga, muscle strengthening and SPInnIng®
- 3,000 sq. ft. group fitness room with climate control and suspended floor
- Affordable massage therapy
- Free parking in a secure parking lot
- FREE ChildWatch for 6 mos-12 years
- FREE Ready, Set, Go weight loss program for all new members
- Warm-water therapy pool for recreation and swim lessons
- Steam rooms and saunas in locker rooms
- Reciprocal use of all YMCAs in the state
- Member rates for summer camp, preschool and programs
Membership in the YMCA means more belonging to a "gym". The YMCA is the founder of organized fitness and has a vested interest in your long-term physical well-being. Through personal attention, individualized fitness plans and creative programs, the Greater Waterbury YMCA has something for everyone! We strive to make our members feel welcome, positive, and involved and our staff recognizes that service to our members is the most important part of our job.
Therefore, we make this pledge:
- Our staff members will be friendly, attentive, and demonstrate caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- We will keep our facilities and equipment clean, safe and well maintained.
- We will deliver quality programs that meet the needs of our members and guests.
- We will provide opportunities for members to be involved as volunteers.
The Greater Waterbury YMCA offers several membership options to suit your needs. YMCA Financial Assistance is available to qualifying families and individuals for YMCA membership.
|Type||Renewal||New*||EFT Monthly (bank draft)|
|Family Couple (2 Adults)||$852||$876||$68|
|*Included in the initial payment is a one-time $50 joiner fee for new adult, college, senior and young adult membership or a $60 joiner fee for new family, senior couple and single parent family memberships.|