School Readiness Program:
The YMCA School Readiness program provides a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development appropriate to each child's age and development.
Our NAEYC Accredited, state licensed program provides a safe and healthy environment for your child and peace of mind for you!
|Who:||Children ages 3-5|
|When:||Monday - Friday 6:30am-5:30pm|
|Fees:||Based upon a sliding fee scale depending on income and family size|
What makes our program so special?
- Affordability: Fees are based on family and income size.
- Quality, educated staff with low child/staff ratios.
- A name you can trust.
- Challenging curriculum based upon the preschool benchmarks framework in education.
- Creative activities, including science experiments, woodworking, and cooking projects.
- Swim lessons and yoga classes are part of the curriculum
- Gym time in our gymnasium, including time on our rock-climbing wall.
- Monthly field trips and family events.
- Parent support and resources.
- A nutritional breakfast & lunch along with daily snack are provided at no additional cost you!
- Monthly Family Events and Field Trips