United Way Campership
The United Way Campership Application is now available online. Please complete the application and submit it online directly to the Greater Waterbury YMCA. Families who are awarded a campership will receive two weeks of YMCA Camp Mataucha, YMCA Camp Oakasha, or YMCA Camp Summer Sunshine at no cost. The application requires proof of income to be processed. If you do not provide proof of income, your application will be denied. For questions about Camperships please Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Zory at email@example.com
- Greater Waterbury Campership Program Campers must reside in the United Way of Greater Waterbury ten-town area (Bethlehem, Cheshire, Middlebury, Prospect, Southbury, Thomaston, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury)
- The child must turn age 5 by June 1, 2020 (proof required)
- For households that do not receive SNAP benefits, PLEASE SEE FINANCIAL GUIDELINES ON CAMPERSHIP APPLICATION; Proof of household income must be submitted upon completion of this application (example-2 recent paystubs, benefits letter, W2, etc.) Please black out Social Security numbers listed on documents.
- All SNAP recipients must provide proof of current SNAP benefits.
- Awarded campers will receive 1 free camp session at 1 participating camp, per year.
- Camperships will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, while funding is available