YMCA Camp Mataucha & YMCA Camp Oakasha
Waterbury YMCA is proud to offer two day camps unmatched in customer service, quality, and most importantly, caring and professional staff. We inspire campers to learn and demonstrate the Y core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility through positive role modeling and important "teachable moments". Serving children 4 to 15 years of age, every day is a safe new adventure specifically tailored toward the age of your camper. Activities include archery, swimming, arts & crafts, boating, nature, hiking, family nights and more, camp is sure to be a memorable experience.
Outdoor Center at YMCA Camp Mataucha
During the school year, the Outdoor Center offers many opportunities for fun, learning and growth. Consider joining us for one of our Vacation Camp programs on days off from school. We also host FREE fun family events including an Easter Eggstravaganza, Halloween Carnival, and Breakfast with Santa.
YMCA Camp Mataucha
Summer Day Camp in Watertown, CT
Camp Mataucha serves children from Waterbury, Watertown, Middlebury, Southbury, Prospect, Naugatuck, Thomaston, Wolcott, Woodbury, Bethlehem, Plymouth, and other surrounding areas.
Traditional day camp includes swimming, boating, archery, arts & crafts, group games, low and high ropes, climbing tower, sports, nature, and more! Specialty camps focus on fishing, aquatic activities, mountain biking, survival, preforming arts, and social media.
For all information on camp, weeks, prices, schedules, and activities, click to download our full brochure: Camp Mataucha 2016 Brochure
- Preview Week: June 20 - June 24
- Session 1: June 27 - July 8
- Session 2: July 11 - July 22
- Session 3: July 25 - August 5
- Session 4: August 8 - August 19
- **Just Added** Finale Week: August 22-26
Outdoor Center at YMCA Camp Mataucha
Upcoming Vacation Camps 2016: Columbus Day - October 10, Election Day - November 8, Veterans Day - November 11 and Winter Break - December 28, 29 & 30
Because inspiring friends and new adventures make lasting memories!
For further info about YMCA Camp Mataucha contact: MIKE TEDESCO »
YMCA Camp Oakasha
Summer Day Camp in Southbury, CT
**Just Added** Camp Oakasha campers can join us for a Finale Week of camp, August 22-26 at YMCA Camp Mataucha in Watertown. Please click the link above to register for this camp through the Camp Mataucha registration site. You will need to create a new login for this site. Please contact Cori if you have any questions.
If there is enough interest, we will offer busing from Camp Oakasha to Camp Mataucha that week.
Camp Oakasha is happy to celebrate our 20th Anniversary of quality traditional day camp programming and serves over 125 children a day from families of Southbury, Middlebury, Woodbury, Oxford, Beacon Falls, and surrounding areas. Activities include swimming, boating, archery, climbing tower, arts & crafts, nature, sports, low ropes, and much more.
For full information on camp weeks, pricing, schedules, activities and more, download our brochure: Camp Oakasha 2016 Brochure
- Week 1: June 20 - 24, Fun with Fiction Week
- Week 2: June 27 - July 1, Pirate vs. Ninja Week, Field Trip: Sports Center of CT
- Week 3: July 4 - 8, Character Color Games (There is camp on July 4.)
- Week 4: July 11 - 15, Oakasha's Got Talent Week, Field Trip: The Jungle Book Movie at Edmond Town Hall
- Week 5: July 18 - 22, Mad Scientist Week
- Week 6: July 25 - 29, Outta This World Week, Field Trip: Bridgeport Bluefish Baseball Game
- Week 7: August 1 - 5, Wild West Week
- Week 8: August 8 - 12, Oakasha Olympics Week, Field Trip: Quassy Amusement Park
- Week 9: August 15 - 19, Around the World Week
For further information about YMCA Camp Oakasha
contact: MIKE TEDESCO »